One World Goods believes in working with those members of the local community who support our mission of enhancing the social and economic conditions of artisans in need around the world through fair trade by providing a marketplace for their products and increasing awareness of global poverty and economic injustice.
One World Goods accomplishes this by:
- supporting local businesses by providing a marketplace for their merchandise.
- hosting Community Sales Events in which a percentage of sales benefit local organizations as well as our global neighbors.
- participating in community events such as Greentopia.
- sponsoring community outreach projects with School and Health Kit collections.
- providing a Speakers Bureau whose members provide information to local groups about Fair Trade.